Special Patrol Request

These requests are limited to a maximum of two weeks. Contact the agency at 843-719-4452 if you need to have your request extended after two weeks. If you have the need for a directed patrol for reasons other than going out of town such as criminal activity, please contact the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office at 843-719-4452. Special Patrol Requests can only be accepted for locations within Berkeley County.

Contact Details
Dates you will be out of town
Your Destination Address
While you're out of town is there a key holder we can contact in case of emergency at your residence?
Alarm Company Details
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.