The Honorable Robert E. Watson
To provide a resolution for non-jury lawsuits with a high level of courtesy, efficiency and professionalism.
The Master In Equity:
- Hears cases referred or transferred by consent of attorneys or by Order of the Circuit Court
- Schedules pre-trial conferences
- Considers pre-trial motions
- Researches applicable law
- Issues written orders
- Handling all post-trial motions
- Coordinates and performs the monthly Master's Sale
The Monthly Master's sale is generally held the first Wednesday of each month at 11:00 A. M. in courtroom B at the Berkeley County Courthouse. Please click here for more information.
If you have any questions that have not been answered on this site please consult an attorney. We are unable to give legal advice.