Catherine R. Windham, Clerk to Council
The Clerk to Council Department prepares the agenda for Committee and County Council meetings; records and transcribes minutes of all Council meetings; processes ordinances, resolutions, and proclamations; is the custodian of the County seal; maintains minute books and County Code of Ordinances; attests and certifies official documents on behalf of the County and prepares advertisements of Public Hearings.
Berkeley County Council conducts its regularly scheduled meetings on the 4th Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Assembly Room of the Berkeley County Administration Building, 1003 Highway 52, Moncks Corner, South Carolina.
Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of the month, if needed, and all meetings are open to the public.
The current Committees are:
- Committee on Land Use
- Committee on Human Resources & Purchasing
- Committee on Justice & Public Safety
- Committee on Facilities and Infrastructure
- Committee on Finance
- Committee on Economic Development
- Committee on Human & Community Services
- Committee on Water & Sanitation