Strategic Plan | Human Resources
Achieve a productive, diverse workforce that is engaged, trained, and competitively and equitably compensated.
- Provide and communicate professional development activities, advice and support through leadership, management, and life-long learning.
- Study employee compensation by conducting a comprehensive job and compensation analysis utilizing observation analysis and questionnaires.
- Develop a comprehensive benefits strategy by comparing products, quality, cost and availability obtained by environmental scans, national data and market analysis.
- Staff departmental needs appropriately by utilizing internal and temporary workers.
- Create a diversity strategy that actively includes planned recruitment and a written equal opportunity employment action plan.
- Through on-site visitation, coaching and feedback, provide advice and support to enable departments and offices to better analyze their staffing needs and develop an annual workforce plan.
This is only a partial list. Please check back as we are still in the process of continuing to identify additional strategies.